Thursday, November 27, 2008

First Day Out..

Monday i had my first day out alone in the mall. It wasnt a pre planned trip. While having lunch the idea of Mr K dropping me at the mall on his way to the exam striked me. He wasnt against it as long as one condition was met. i shud get ready in 5 mins which I did and there we took off, Mr. K for the exam and me for a few hours out in mall. It was a welcome change for me as compared to the usual monday afternoons spent with the laptop on the couch.

My intial plan was to spend the time in Borders where i could grab a book and read it while sipping a coffee from the Seattle's best coffee. But i was not in a mood to settle down and read. So i roamed around the mall carefree. I relived my days in London where this kind of lonely outing was a routine. I was open to the people advertising for their eye shadows and manicure kit unlike the other times when Mr.K will be dragging me away from all those. But Mr. K is always ready to accompany me to the malls eventhough he hates to do clothes shopping with me. I guess most of the men are not into shopping. Are men born like this or is this a change that happen to them once they become husbands. Still unclear to me.

After an hours wandering in the mall i went to Borders and sat down with the book "New England Rediscovered" which had more than 100 uniquely captured shots of the New England states consisting of Maine, Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachussets, New Hampshire and Vermont. But within a few minutes there came the call from Mr. K that his exam is over..

2 comments:

Razigan said...

I clarify your doubt......

That is a change that happen to men after they get married.......

rAmEsH said...

enittavan jeyicho