Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Movie time..

Mr. K was shouting "Look!!! the movie Vaaranam aayiram has come on videoduniya". That news didnt impress me much. Hey, dont get me wrong here. I am a big fan of Surya and I wanted to watch that movie. But not the "shaking and laterally shifted" version of the movie retaken at some theatre. I had to give in finally when Mr. K came up with a moderate quality print of the film.

The movie is kind of a narration by the main character played by none other than Surya, a narration of his own life much influenced by his father. Other than some scenes, the whole movie was quite dragging and i was waiting for it to be over. I read some where that the movie is inspired from the directors life and 70% of the movie shows what actually happened in his real life. But to me most of the incidents in the movie seemed far too dramatic to happen in somebodys real life. I restrain pinpointing them here since its a new movie and i dont want to spoil for those who havnt watched the movie yet.

Forgot to mention one thing.. Mr. K really enjoyed watching the movie. Yeah..Our tastes do differ sometimes!

3 comments:

Razigan said...

Oh!! I thought of seeing this movie, this week end.......

Reghu Anguswamy said...

i started watching and fell asleep in less than an hour...

rAmEsH said...

i liked it too..