Thursday, November 6, 2008

Missing UK..

As part of my job i was in UK for some 14 months. Initially when i was asked to travel onsite i was very sad.. It was really hard for me to leave my family and friends. And even while i was there i badly wanted to come back home. But now when i think of my days in UK, i think i had a great time there... and i kinda miss those.One thing i miss a lot is the train journeys which i had every morning and evening.Inorder to reach my work i had to take a tram and a train.The train journey was kinda short. some 15 -20 minutes.But it was so peaceful sitting near the window and watching the train pass through the countryside.The other good thing is that the experiences i got from the trip. Thats invaluable - and i think i have become a new person, a new improved one after all that.

2 comments:

Kishore said...

Way to go! Post more of your wonderful UK moments!

Razigan said...

I do feel the same nostolgia after leaving a place....

I think most of us do.....