Tuesday, December 9, 2008

A beautiful song..

I wanted to share another song with you. Once upon a time I used to hear this song 24/7. Either from youtube or from Mr. K's mouth. I tried giving subtle implications of how much he aberrates from the actual music. That didnt work.

On the contrary it favoured in arousing his interest furthermore. But I guess my comments piqued him. Otherwise why did he dare to learn guitar and play the same song just the way that guy sings and that too in a year. Is that a warning! a warning not to banter him in future..

Meanwhile the unexpected happened. I developed a penchant for the same song which made me to ponder and grab the lyrics and learn that. I started humming the song around the house. After that it seems like Mr. K has shunned that song altogether. I havnt heard him singing or listening to that song. Hes afraid that i might sing along!! haha.. the counter attack worked.

I am not sure of whether he still holds that challenge. Or has my cacophony worked his magic on that as well..

Now about the song. Its "Hey there delilah.." by Plain White T's. Its posted below. Lyrics on the sidebar..

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Moral:
1. If u hear someone singing horribly, learn the song and sing it more horribly :)
2. If u want someone else to learn a song, sing it as bad as possible
ha ha
btw, the song is awesome

Anand N said...

hmm..one of my favs too

Renuka said...

@don: good moral :)..
@anand: :)