Monday, June 8, 2009

Peek a Boo...

Its been very long since i have posted something on this... I am being very lazy these days being in my always attained heights of procrastination... I was supposed to write more about my Vermont trip.. The trip was 5 months back.. oh man!! Time sure flies..

I was being partial to my recipe blog, my latest "don't know how long will it lasts" passion.. I was so engrossed in that.. Its almost a year since we have landed in this US of A..and during this brief stint, i peeked my head into unknown number of pastimes and activities from painting to blogging to cooking to aerobics to blah blah blah..... but very few lasted long... Kishore has named this obsessive compulsive disorder of mine as "Aarambhashooratham"..

Today i was browsing through my blogger dashboard and i was taken aback by this number "35", which is the number of posts in my blog.. I couldn't remember the days i used to blog actively...it seemed like long back..

As I gaze through the window, i can see the leaves swaying to the tunes of the wind.. That reminds of a tamil film song "Nee katru njan maram..Enna sonnalum thalayattume" (I nod for whatever u says as i am the tree and you are the wind)..

2 comments:

Sakshi said...

Welcome back...so all set for this blog now?? Where is the promised Vermont post gal???

Reghu Anguswamy said...

njan alla naan!!!