Friday, January 16, 2009

After a break..

Lately i have been scarce on writing something in my blog. I was too busy catching up with some thoughts, serials and sleep. And in between these days i became more wise, atleast in age.

Yeah!! It was my birthday last sunday.. it was a snowy one. Maybe a result of my obsession for snow!!

Kishore was keen on decorating the house. After a series of my pouting inside shaw's, i finally gave in. But balloon fights were fun.


We had invited some friends over. The midnight cake cutting became rambunctious when every one started creaming every other persons face. Even the carpets and walls were creamed!

In the snap that followed, you cant guess whose bday was it.. But all the bumps were aimed at one person..poor Mr. K!


After that, some of us managed to make a snowman in the freezing midnight hours.
Aint our snowman cute..

Our apt is on a hill which makes driving all the more messy during snow. But it also saves the trouble of going to a skiing area. We had a midnight snow mobiling as well..

Have a nice weekend..

1 comment:

Razigan said...

Many Many happy returns of the day, Renuka....

I'm thinking something innovative to do on my wife's birthday on 20th Jan. Didn't get any idea....

If u have one, gimme.....